ATV -safari to great and exiting Murmansk
LONG AND EXITING ATV –TRIP TO MURMANSK, RUSSIA
1. DAY: Arrival to Salla. Accommodation, sauna and dinner.
2. DAY: After breakfast transfer to Kola Extreme Safaris in Salla centre. Driving equipment fitting and packing things on ATVs. Start towards Salla border crossing station. First we reach village Alakurtti, then we drive towards Kovdor. We are driving along forest roads and routes. We cross river Vaatsime and have picnic by open fire. In Kovdor we unpack our staff to accommodation place, go to sauna and have dinner.
3. DAY: After breakfast leisure time. We visit Kovdor market to buy some souvenirs. Lunch in the town. In the evening we have sauna, dinner in a local restaurant. If wanted, a day safari available (approx. 50-70 km).
4. DAY: Breakfast and start up North. Driving via lake Hirvas to river Nuortti and arrive to village Tuloma. On our way we have breaks and picnic by open fire. In the evening sauna and dinner.
5. DAY: After a good night sleep and breakfast we drive to the highlight; great Murmansk. We go sight-seeing and have lunch at a restaurant. In the evening back to lodging, sauna and dinner.
6. DAY: Breakfast and back to Kovdor. On a way we stay by open fire and have picnic. In the early evening we’ll reach our lodging where we enjoy sauna and nice dinner.
7. DAY: After breakfast we start driving back to Finland and Salla. Lunch by open fire, black pot coffee. In the evening we accommodate in Sallatunturi and have our last dinner of the great trip.
8. DAY: Breakfast and home
Ask for an offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP SIZE: min. 4 persons
DURATION: 8 Days (7 overnights)
PRICE INCLUDES: ATV rent with fuel, driving equipment, accommodation and meals, ATV-insurance (excess in a case of damage 900 €), visa and guiding services. Alcohol is not included.
For extra charge: transfers to/from airport, single room accommodation. Visa is not included for persons who take part in trip on their own ATV but Kola Extreme can apply the visa.
NOTICE: Drivers must be age of 18 and have a driver’s lisence.
All rights are reserved.
puh +358 (0) 400 694 900